Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have removed the post from Aug. 25th, titled "Christian Life".

I also must apologize first to my readers, as in that posting I used some incorrect information. This was in no way intentional, it was just a matter of me misreading something, because I really did not understand how to read what I was looking at.

More importantly, I managed to hurt the feelings of a very good friend. I called myself trying to downplay her role in things, and to make sure to state the fact that she had done exactly what she should have done. However, I apparently did not put myself in her place, when proofreading.
Sometimes, despite my best efforts I fail to remember that just because something sounds right to me, that does not mean that it is the correct way to say it.

I could sit here and try to explain how all of this happened, however I feel that would just be insulting to everyone involved. So I am just going to ask that you pray for all those directly involved, and those that might have been indirectly hurt because of my mistakes.
Thank you
Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment