Saturday, May 22, 2010

JEHOVAH=Self existant one; I Am that I Am
JEHOVAH-Jirah=The LORD my provider
JEHOVAH-Rapha=The LORD my healer
JEHOVAH-Nissi=The LORD our Banner (as in a war banner, He goes before us into battle)
JEHOVAH-Shalom=The LORD our Peace
JEHOVAH-Tsidkenu=The LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
JEHOVAH-Shammah=The LORD is Present
JEHOVAH-Ra-ah=The LORD my Shepard
JEHOVAH-ELOHIM=The LORD GOD
JEHOVAH-M'KADDESH=The LORD who sanctifies
ABBA (Father/DADDY)
Adoni (LORD)
EL God
Elohim=God the Trinity
El Shaddai=God Almighty or God all sufficient
Shepard
Judge
El Elyon=LORD Most High
Abir=Mighty One
Kadosh=Holy One
El Roi=God of Seeing
Kanna=Jealous
Palet=Deliverer
Yeshua=Savior
Gaol=Redeemer
EL Olam=God from Everlasting to Everlasting
EL-GIBHOR=Mighty God
Tsur=God our Rock
IMMANUEL=God with Us

No comments:

Post a Comment