Saturday, May 22, 2010

Morning Prayer.

O’ LORD God, my rock and my salvation, in just a few moments I will sit down my coffee cup and pick up my Bible. Then I will go into the world. But before I do, I need to come before you, humbling myself a sinner deserving an eternity in hell. Instead, you loved me so much you provided a way for me to join you in heaven. Heavenly Father, thank you for sending your Son to shed His blood to pay the price for my sin.
Please fill me with your spirit, until I overflow. Fill me until I am able to share you with those around me.
You are the all knowing God; I am not able to see clearly. I need you to lead me, to guide me, to show me your way, and the path you want me to take. I will face trials and temptations and even some tribulation, but so will those I come in contact with. However, I am not worried, because you are the comforter. Help me lay my burdens at your feet, so I can help others carry their burden.
Father of Lights, let your glory shine through me, may others know your love, grace, and mercy through me. Use me to spread your gospel, use me to give others a desire to know you.
I ask all these things in the precious Holy name of your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment