Sunday, May 23, 2010

This morning I was reading in Revelation 4 and 5. What great chapters to read on a Sunday morning as I prepare to go to worship God.

Verse 8 says that the four living creatures, day and night do not cease to cry, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come." This morning as I go to worship, I want to be aware of the Holiness of God. It brings my heart to repentance.

Verse 11 says that the 24 elders will fall dow before Him and lay their crowns at His feet saying, "Worthy art Thou, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power, for Thou didst create all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Worship Him this morning as your creator.

Verse 9 and 12 speak of the worthiness of God the Son, the Lamb. "Worthy art Thou to take the book and to breat its seals; for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation"..."Worthy is the Lanb that was slain to recieve power and riches,and wisdom, and strength, and honor and glory and blessing..."Blessing, and honor, and glory and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever," Worship Him this morning as your Savior and coming King!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms. Becky, I agree what a passage to read on Sunday morning. I was just praying that God would open my heart, and help me to worship the way I should. He always supplies what we need when we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has many a way to open humankind's heart. Eschatology has always been e key to my heart. I was 10 years old and my God put two Bibles in my hand just weeks apart from two family members. I started with the book of Revelation. I started uncovering the Mysteries of Revelation. I even uncovered the month and the year of the return of
    Christ as King. It took me 4 hours to do this, but then I read further in Revelation and misinterpreted what the BOOK said and I destroyed that paper immediately. The book of Reveleation is the only book where there is a specific blessing on those who hear and teach it. The word must spread. The time of the Next Age is near. It doesn't matter if it is a second form now or 20 millenia from now.

    Live for the Lord, He will ALWAYS see us for who we are and see us through. Christ is in us, we abide in Him, and Christ abides in us. Where we are, if we are in Christ, is where we are meant to be.

    ~↕↨Shalom↨↕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow you on here, I ask that you follow my blog at mysticinheritance.blogspot.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete